- No smoking
- No touching the antique pipe organ
- No candles (except for one beeswax wedding unity candle for ceremony only)
- The person or persons using the facility are responsible for damages, and stolen property to the facilities and their guests and will be required to replace or bear any financial responsibility for the same. They are also responsible for the actions of their guests.
- No helium balloons- You will be charged $300 per balloon to cover the costs of retrieving the balloons.
- No confetti or glitter -You will be charged $300 to cover the costs of cleaning the confetti/glitter.
- Event must be over by 10:00 pm (that includes clean up time; *overage charge applies)
- No dancing in chapel to protect original hardwood floor
- Renters may not install any decorations that require nails, hooks, tape, adhesive, or a ladder to put in place.
- Nothing may be suspended from light fixtures or ceiling
- No animals permitted
- The chapel and kitchen are to be left in the same condition as before use.
- All major spills are to be cleaned up, including the ovens.
- All minors are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All rules are subject to adjustment, as needed.
Video surveillance professionally monitored and recorded 24/7
Alarm security service
- Chapel & Gathering room $100 an hour (including set up and clean up time)
- Deposit of $100 (non-refundable) collected at the time of reservation to be deducted from total cost of event.
- A credit card will be put on hold for the event at the end of the event the renter can decide whether to pay using that credit card or use another payment.
- Commercial Kitchen equipment use with building rental $50 an hour
- Commercial Kitchen continuous rental = one time fee of $100 and hourly rate of $50 based on availability only
- Cooking class/cooking demo - with use of gathering room and kitchen $350 for half day rental
- Podcast site rental $75 for one hour
- Photo shoot rental $75 one hour +$50 each additional half hour
Date-Hold Deposit is Non-Refundable. More than 6 days prior to event 100% of Space Rental Fee will be refunded. From 5 days prior to event: NO RENTAL PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED. In the event the event runs longer than the estimated time Tarenbee has the right to charge additional money based on the standard rental charge.
LIQUOR LIABILITY INSURANCE -ALCOHOL:
You may serve alcohol for your event, however, Tarenbee requires you to provide Host Liquor Liability Coverage Insurance and Liability. Established Catering Services may use their current license and insurance to cover this. The insurance must, at Renter’s sole expense, provide and maintain public liability and personal property damage insurance insuring Tarenbee against all bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and other loss arising out of Renter’s use and occupancy of the premises, or any other occupant premises, including appurtenances to the premises and sidewalks. The insurance required hereunder shall have a single limit liability of not less than $1 Million, and general aggregate liability of not less than $2 Million. Tarenbee shall be named as an additional insured of said policy. This is the renter’s responsibility.
- Sound system is free with rental
- Wireless microphones free with rental
- Photo light kit free with rental
- Televisions (28” ) free with rental
- Chairs (included in rental fee)
- Chair covers $2.00 each
- Chair tulle bows $2.00 each
- Tables $2.00 each round banquet tables, lecture tables. (no charge for tables in downstairs gathering room)
- Tablecloths $2.00 each
- Antique pipe organ - price varies based on organist
- Champagne glasses 1.00 each
- Wine glasses 1.00 each
- Water glasses 1.00 each
- Coffee cups 1.00 each
- Plates .100 each
- Soup bowls 1.00 each
- Silverware .50 each
- Heart bowls .50 each
- Clam shell hors d’oeuvres bowl $1.00 each
Capacity in chapel - 75-150 people (depending on set up)
<standing = 150 / sitting in rows = 110 / sitting at tables for eight= 75>
Capacity in gathering room - 30 -75 (depending on set up)
Chapel (48’ X 33’)
Gathering room (33’ X 30’)
Two bathrooms in lower level
Dressing room in lower level
LIQUOR LIABILITY INSURANCE -ALCOHOL:
You may serve alcohol for your event, however, Tarenbee requires you to provide Host Liquor Liability Coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 (One Million Dollars) listing Tarenbee as an additional insured. The coverage is typically available for an additional charge of $125, but the amount may vary depending on the type of event you are hosting. This is the renter’s responsibility.
Easy loading and unloading into the back door
Baker’s oven, 3 convection burners, prep sink, three bowl sink, hand sink, slop sink, stainless steel tables, microwave oven
- On street parking is available.
- You may provide your own food or use any caterer.
- Anything you leave is considered abandoned and will be disposed of by Tarenbee
- If plates, utensils and/or glasses, etc. have been rented, it is the renter's/caterer's responsibility to rinse and return all items
- When calculating the hours needed to rent, you must account for all hours in the space from start of setup through end of cleanup.
REGULAR KITCHEN RENTAL FOR PRODUCT RESALE
Liability Insurance- Tarenbee requires all regular members to hold liability insurance. Most wholesalers and retailers will require you to have this to sell your products. Check with your broker on your exact needs.
Food Protection Certification & Permit to Operate a Food Enterprise
These are requirements of the Allegheny County Health Department for any food business. To obtain this, you will need to complete a course, or show evidence that a course has been completed. Generally, only one person per business is required to complete this course. Current food safety regulations require that a Certified Food Protection Manager be on-site during ALL HOURS of operation in facilities where food preparation occurs. For further details, please visit http://www.achd.net/food/food-cert-course-schedule.html.
TO RESERVE: MICHELLEWRIGHT@OUTLOOK.COM OR 412-951-7547