- No smoking
- No touching the antique pipe organ
- No candles (except for one beeswax wedding unity candle for ceremony only)
- The person or persons using the facility are responsible for damages, and stolen property to the facilities and their guests and will be required to replace or bear any financial responsibility for the same. They are also responsible for the actions of their guests.
- No helium balloons- You will be charged $300 per balloon to cover the costs of retrieving the balloons.
- No confetti or glitter -You will be charged $300 to cover the costs of cleaning the confetti/glitter.
- Event must be over by 10:00 pm (that includes clean up time; *overage charge applies)
- No dancing in chapel to protect original hardwood floor (dancing is allowed in lower level)
- Renters may not install any decorations that require nails, hooks, tape, adhesive, or a ladder to put in place.
- Nothing may be suspended from light fixtures or ceiling
- No animals permitted
- The chapel and kitchen are to be left in the same condition as before use.
- Renters should leave facility "broom clean" * All major spills are to be cleaned up, including the ovens.
- All minors are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All rules are subject to adjustment, as needed.
Video surveillance professionally monitored and recorded 24/7
Alarm security service
- Chapel & Gathering room $100 an hour (including set up and clean up time)
- Deposit of $100 (non-refundable) collected at the time of reservation to be deducted from total cost of event.
- A credit card will be put on hold for the event at the end of the event the renter can decide whether to pay using that credit card or use another payment.
- Commercial Kitchen equipment use with building rental $50
NO DATE HOLD RENTAL DEPOSIT PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED. In the event the event runs longer than the estimated time Tarenbee has the right to charge additional money based on the standard rental charge.
- Sound system and microphone is free with rental
- Photo light kit free with rental
- Chairs (included in rental fee)
- Chair covers $2.00 each
- Chair tulle bows $2.00 each
- Tablecloths $2.00 each
- Antique pipe organ - price varies based on organist
Capacity in chapel - 75-150 people (depending on set up)
<standing = 150 / sitting in rows = 110 / sitting at round tables = 75>
Capacity in gathering room - 30 -75 (depending on set up)
Chapel (48’ X 33’)
Gathering room (33’ X 30’)
Two bathrooms in lower level
Dressing room in lower level
LIQUOR LIABILITY INSURANCE -ALCOHOL:
You may serve alcohol for your event, however, Tarenbee requires you to provide Host Liquor Liability Coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 (One Million Dollars) listing Tarenbee as an additional insured. The coverage is typically available for an additional charge of $125, but the amount may vary depending on the type of event you are hosting. This is the renter’s responsibility.
Easy loading and unloading into the back door
Baker’s oven, 3 convection burners, prep sink, three bowl sink, hand sink, slop sink, stainless steel tables, microwave oven
- On-street parking is available and empty lot on the side of Tarenbee owned by Heritage Museum is available for our use.
- You may provide your own food or use any caterer for a $50 kitchen fee
- Anything you leave is considered abandoned and will be disposed of by Tarenbee
- When calculating the hours needed to rent, you must account for all hours in the space from start of setup through end of cleanup.
TO RESERVE: MICHELLEWRIGHT@OUTLOOK.COM OR 412-951-7547