We would love to host your event in our completely remodeled building.
$120 hr (includes kitchen, tables, chairs, tablecloths)
$50 discount if you use Chef Keith Janssen
$100 non-refundable deposit which is returned to you in your final bill
$100 for white chair covers / tulle bows
- Grass lot across from front of chapel along Jack's Ave. Alley
- Side street parking at gravel lot on Lock Street beside Tarenbee
- On-street parking.
- When calculating the hours needed to rent, you must account for all hours in the space from start of setup through end of cleanup. When you arrive all tables and chairs will be set up for you in advance.
RULES (Video surveillance professionally monitored and recorded 24/7)
- No smoking
- No touching the antique pipe organ
- No candles (except for one beeswax wedding unity candle for ceremony only)
- The person or persons renting the facility are responsible for damages, and stolen property to the facilities and their guests and will be required to replace or bear any financial responsibility for the same. They are also responsible for the actions of their guests.
- No helium balloons- You will be charged to cover the costs of retrieving the balloons.
- No confetti or glitter -You will be charged to cover the costs of cleaning the confetti/glitter.
- Event must be over by 10:00 pm (that includes clean up time)
- No dancing in chapel to protect original hardwood floor (dancing is allowed in lower level)
- Renters may not install any decorations that require nails, hooks, tape, adhesive, or a ladder to put in place.
- Nothing may be suspended from light fixtures or ceiling
- No animals permitted
- The facility is to be left in the same condition as before use.
- Renters should leave facility "broom clean" * All major spills are to be cleaned up, including the ovens.
- All minors are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All rules are subject to adjustment, as needed.
INCLUDED WITH RENTAL
chairs, tables, sound system
- Working antique pipe organ
Capacity in chapel: 75 people seated at tables OR 100 seated in rows.
Capacity in gathering room: 30 people seated and 75 standing
Chapel (48’ X 33’)
Gathering room (33’ X 30’)
Two bathrooms in lower level - Those who can't walk stairs must go outside and around to front or back door
Dressing room in lower level
LIQUOR LIABILITY INSURANCE -ALCOHOL:
You may serve alcohol for your event, however, Tarenbee requires you to provide Host Liquor Liability Coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 (One Million Dollars) listing Tarenbee as an additional insured. The coverage is typically available through a homeowner's insurance policy for an additional charge of $125, but the amount may vary depending on the type of event you are hosting. This is the renter’s responsibility.
TO RESERVE: MICHELLEWRIGHT@OUTLOOK.COM OR 412-951-7547
The commercial kitchen is also available for ongoing food production and is often used for Chapel Valley Honey production by beekeepers whose beehives are in fields around the Pittsburgh region.